Saturday, January 31, 2009

Suprise

My new water heater, Darin also got a new toy for himself and look at these happy dirty children (yes that spot on Zacks arm is where is band aid was) we were all able to enjoy warm baths and showers though...thanks dad!!!!!!

d!



I went to Pow wow (cub scout leader training) and this is what I came home to---a new WATER HEATER!! Darin had installed one while I was gone. I am not the best one for suprises because I like to be involved with the decision making when it is something that affects me too especially since I had spents days researching but apparantly Darin was too. So of course I "burst his bubble" (as he puts it) again so this blog is to let everyone know how wonderful he is at getting things done and planning special things for me that I am vowing right now to be more excited about them(its in writing honey!) You did great hun and I love the hot water!!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you got your water heater. Aren't husbands so great? Matt is really good about getting things done around the house for me too. Of course he has to complain the whole time just so I know that he is doing it. And I have to really praise him when he is done. LOL =c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly...I am starting to blog now, and I love reading your page. It is so exciting to see what is going on with everyone else and you have a very beautiful family. Congrats on the new water heater I am sure that makes a world of diffrence in your home...

    ReplyDelete