Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who says stay at home moms have more time??

It's been a while since I have blogged but it has been a crazy last few weeks. I was thinking about how some people just assume since some of us stay home all day we have all the time in the world but I beg to differ.... here was my week:
2-16 No school kids home all day, watched my niece, had my friends little boy over for a few hours, took 6 kids to the movies,
2-17 Taught preschool in the morning, gave blood, scouts (I am the den leader), meeting at 7:00, dance at 8:00
2-18 Preschool, p/u niece, watch neighbors boys til 3:00, prepare for scrapbooking, kids get home and have house full of friends
2-19 preschool, scout meeting to prepare for blue and gold, watched friends kids, scrapbooking class that night
2-20 prepare to teach art in 2 classrooms at school, teach art, go get blood work done, pick up kids go to museum, met Darin for dinner at Red Robin...
This is a typical week but you know what I love it!! I love being busy and I love the support from everyone. I watch their kids they watch mine it is a great setup. Every day after school, we have a house full of friends until dinner time of course they are starting to migrate to Kims house (they have the trampoline) on some days except for Nickola. Baseball is starting up and Darin has to coach Conners team because they didn't have a coach (and assisting on Zackerys) so with his busy work schedule we will see how that pans out, oh yeah and I am team mom .

2 comments:

  1. Wow, seriously you are super mom. When do you sleep? I know how you feel though. There is never enough time in a stay-at-home mom's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not see anything about washing clothes, or making dinner...you even did more than what you listed.

    By the way, I don't think we are doing baseball this year, even though he will be here through May at least, they have visits on Thurs nights...

    ReplyDelete