Sunday, August 9, 2009

Young at heart!


R big win as we were waiting in line to trade in our tickets. He just had to have one last try to win big and it paid off.


K big win!!

What great looking people huh.

Show me the tickets babe


Way to go honey



For our first anniversary date, we went out with the Skabs. We had a great and long night. It was the longest we have ever been out w/o our kids (thanks to those who took our kids!) We went and ate at Toby Keith's and we were serenaded and enjoyed some great food. We next headed to the musical "Wicked." I love musicals and plays. My mom and grandma use to take me and my sister to the local high school and town plays when I was younger and I loved them. I tried to listen to the music before we went but I never got around to it (it makes the experience more enjoyable) but it was still fun and relaxing. Note: Bathrooms get a line very quickly so don't drink water or make like a crazy person and quickly hurry as soon at intermission starts. We wanted to see if we could recreate our younger kid free life and stay out late so we went to Dave and Buster after (like a grown up chuck e cheese) and played till 1:00am Woohoo! I won in the horse race but Darin won most of our tickets!! He has always been good at stuff. What a fun night and we are itching to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment