Friday, October 30, 2009

Family movie night.

Most Fridays is family movie night at our house. I grew up with the Sunday night movie put on by Disney and my family would gather with popcorn and a treat and watch it on the "popcorn blanket". I am proud to say we have continued that in our family. We have the popcorn blanket and we turn off the lights and just watch. I just have to say it warmed my heart to watch my boys watch the new Tinkerbell movie that their sister picked out and not complain in fact it was the opposite. They laughed and really enjoyed the movie. I love the innocence of my boys and I hope I can keep some of it in them for a long time

1 comment:

  1. Hey we did Disney on Sunday nights too when I was a kid...what a fun tradition to keep up :)when are you all going to come and see us anyway?

    ReplyDelete