
Conner got Second for his star wars clone trooper (what else)

Zack took first for his
Anakin (Star wars again)
Every year the kids school has an arts and academics night where the kids can enter a picture and this year each one of our kids took a ribbon home. I am so glad the artistic gene is in their blood. Way to go boys!!
That is totally awesome! My kids love to draw and paint and you name it. Although not sure they would win any awards, but I love it! Your family is amazing. We should try to do something over the summer meet in the middle or something. I too have missed coaching this year. Mine is soccer, but am also enjoying watching and cheering from the sidelines!
ReplyDeletethat is Awesome! I can't draw a stick figure, so I really stand is awe of people that develop this talent.
ReplyDeleteWahoo for your smarties! They are awesome!
ReplyDelete