Thursday, January 29, 2009

Unlucky week

While running Nickolas bath, I noticed there is no hot water. I was thrilled!! Our water heater gave out...I get a new one!! What a great end to my crazy week. Sadly it was just the circuit that blew. I have wanted a new water heater for a while....a bigger one so I never run out of hot water. Darin doesn't share my vision while ours works perfectly fine (what a guy answer!!) Needless to say when I ran outside to tell him we need a new heater he asked, "What did you do to it?" Being the handy man he is, he drained it filled it and flipped the breaker and we have hot water. Maybe next time....

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome you guys! I think you're doing a super job. It's always fun to read what everyone's up to! xo

    ReplyDelete