Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In Texas, Nick kept on catching ladybugs. We were at Sonic and Darin was trying to get her to cross the parking lot to our car but she was holding up traffic because she was too worried about he new friend, the ladybug. Darin scooped her up and took her to the car. This caused an outburst of tears because the lady bug flew away. We tried to convince her that he went to his family but she knew he didn't have any family and he was lost and he was her friend. Daddy was in her words "not my prince anymore." We just let her cry it out and eventually she forgave her daddy and she loved him again. This girl is the animal whisperer.

3 comments:

  1. I heard you came this way sorry we missed you. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...she is so sweet. I love how she calls Darin her prince and I am glad she forgave him. This is a really sweet story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor, sweet Nic! I hope she finds another ladybug friend soon!

    ReplyDelete