When we were first married Darin use to tell me that he knew when I was mad because I would get my book(men are from mars..) and take a bath. Lately I find the differences between men and women fascinating. K and I always discuss this and I find I should blog it not to nit pick but to make an observation. I love my husband and we have a great marriage..it is a little weird to people I am sure but it works great for us. I am grateful for Darin and the friendship we have.
I have been thinking about the bigger is better thing (get your mind out of the gutter). One year, I broke my little scrapbooking paper trimmer and told Darin he could get me a new one for what ever holiday was coming up. I got a trimmer but a huge 18 inch rotary trimmer that when I took to it to scrapbooking it took up the whole table but D thought it was a better buy. Then one year I got a new glue gun (I already had a mini one that I love) but this one is a high temp with 5 different attachments and a carrying case. Now I want a small screwdriver for my key chain. My dad had on growing up and I find myself in need of one at the most awkward times. Darin suggest he buy me a Swiss army knife with tweezers and toothpick etc... I only want a screwdriver I reply but of course bigger is better. We will see which one wins...
Tool-Time Tim would be so proud! My man's mantra is "good enough".
ReplyDeleteLOL! I love this post. Men are a lot alike that's for sure. Maybe I should get a copy of that book. LOL
ReplyDelete