Monday, June 22, 2009

Scout camp

Now that we are back from LA and finishing up baseball, Zackery and I got the chance to go to Cub Scout Day camp. We had alot of fun. I got to go all three days and we had wonderful parents come and help each day. They learned knots, did games and obstacle courses, skits, shot bb guns and did archery, swim, crafts and water fights. They are great kids and it looks like they each had a great time. Zackery is quite the bb gun shooter. He has wonderful aim! I also got to shoot some arrows (one of my favorite things to do) I learned when i went to girls camp as a youth.

What a face...nice and wet


I got a bulls eye!

Crystal, me, Rush, Linda and thanks Branden for all these great pictures


The Bears balloon skit



Learning our cheer. Cub scouts is all about cheers!




Running through the mud during the obstacle course




No comments:

Post a Comment