Dar was just making the comment that it has only been 105 degrees that last few days and how it is
weird that we can really feel the difference from the 112 degrees it usually is. Friday night we had the scouts over to swim and it was a nice night and Sat the pool water was
actually chilly and we keep saying what nice days these have been. I bet you never thought you would say it is a nice day when it is 105 degrees?
Nope, I hate my 80F with 80% humitdity, but I'll take it over 105F or 122F like Ryan has over at the UAE.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that 95 degrees and 95% humidity is worse, but that isn't everyday in Georgia, and I'm not sure I could ever deal with that 6 months over 100 degrees ever again. Funny how you adapt and adjust your ideas of "nice" weather!
ReplyDelete