Monday, April 19, 2010

Even more fun


Next Jeff hooked us all up with ticket to Magic mountain with the VIP bracelets. We were able to walk up to any ride through the exit and get right on. My kids loved the roller coasters. They went on the Riddler, Batman, Dejuvu, Terminator, Tattoo (I think) and lots of water rides. We had a blast and thanks again Jeff!!! I love getting together with me family, we always get teased that we never stop and constantly go, go, go but we love it that way and get so much more done!!!


Surprisingly the kids didn't get this wet on a ride but standing on a bridge watching a ride!! Nic and I went on log jammer at the beginning and got pretty soak so we choose to stay out of this activity.
Darin got to go to his Dodger game of course while we were at Magic Mountain. The won Friday, lost on Sat, and won on Sun. Is it coincidence that the only game they lost was the one Darin attended!!?? They do love to torture him.

No comments:

Post a Comment