

Every time we get together Grandma (who came to babysit with grandma Great for the concert) tries to get a new pic of the grand kids. I have many pics where my kids were not cooperating ie. Zackery screaming as a baby, Conner screaming as a baby and Nic screaming as a toddler. The last few times we took these my kids were not the ones screaming so I thought WOW we must have passed the torch and it feels kinda good. Well the torch came full circle.... Con was not even in the first one for so many reasons and so Jen was good enough to take one by himself hoping to photo shop in so we will see if it works..
One of these days mom we will get a great one!
Wow, that's a lot of grandkids! So that's what your "other" family looks like. Cute bunch! I'm looking forward to Darin posting wedding photos. Nathan forgot the camera...ahh!
ReplyDelete