I look forward to Tuesdays!! Last October, I gave in and we got cable under the condition that Darin has to take dance lessons....we have our third lesson tonight!! It is great fun and Darin (although secretly) loves it. There is nothing like dancing (and laughing) with the one you love.
This I gotta see. You better post some pictures soon. Tom will get some revenge for Darrin's banter about his broom.
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to take dance lessons with Matt. Good idea maybe I could work out a deal with him. I am sure I could offer him a new XBox game or something. LOL I agree with Jade some pictures would be great! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteTell Darrin, no pictures needed. We can get a visual in our minds.
ReplyDeleteTell him this is a clip off his man card.
Love the blog! Came across it blog hopping. Fun, Fun!
ReplyDelete