Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grandpa Erickson




We went to the airport today to spend a little time with my mom who had a layover on her way home to CA. She was up in Utah with everyone while my grandpa (her dad) passed away. He will be missed but I mostly worry about my grandma, who I had the privilage of growing up with because she lived close and worked at my dads shop. My kids were able to meet there grandma and grandpa great a couple summers ago and Grandpa gave them alot of fishing tips which helped my kids catch 8 fish when we went up to Idaho...Thanks Grandpa for giving them that memory We love ya!! My thoughts and prayers are with you Grandma Great.

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa was really good about giving us tips on things. He was such a great man and will be missed. I love the pictures you shared of him. I hope that Grandma will be ok too. We will just have to keep her close to us and in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete