
Nickers hasn't felt good today so she has kinda been on my last nerve (hence the fact that she is in bed and it is only 6:15pm). So I finally found this picture and thought I better blog about her to remind me why we love her so. About a month ago at the pinewood derby, Nick asked her daddy who a certain boy was and Darin told her that was
Dereck and she replied, "He is so Handsome" and proceeded to give him
googlie eyes the rest off the time. She was so taken by him.....He is a twenty year old son of friends in our ward. During the award ceremony she came up to me and said "do you see that boy he is my friend and he is so handsome" Then a few weeks ago she was giving Daddy a kiss in the garage and afterward she said " No I have to do that again" and gave him another kiss. What he couldn't see is what you are seeing, that she had to lift her leg to do it right. Needless to say Darin is already
worrying.
Just try having four girls to worry about! Although I do think that Nick has an added cup of spice to her mix!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAww...that is the cutest story ever! I love how she has her little leg up. She is so sweet.
ReplyDelete