After a crazy busy week of late nights to finish stuff for baseball, constant emails, collecting baseball paperwork, practices, preparing for pack meeting and Nickolas root canal, Yes you read right. They had to knock her out today(Friday) to give her a baby root canal but she did awesome and impressed everyone at the office as usual. Anyway after all that I was ready for a relaxing night with friends. I had girls over to watch "Twilight." Every one was such a good sport about bringing their high school prom pictures and we shared stories, reminisced about high school (you had to be here to know what was talked about sorry) and took twilight quizzes. Oh to be 17 again!! I loved it and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. L to R: Kristy, love her and her great attitude and fun stories, great help at preschool; Lacey: my own personal masage women, call her if you need one she is awesome, always has something nice to say; Brandi: keeps me scrapbook motivated, laid back and a great friend; Christiannie: my crazy brazilian who can always make me smile and enjoys life, Melody: my great neighbor who I depend on lots and is there for me, Kandy: an awesome lady who i work with for scouting and puts up with my fly by the seat of my pants attitude; Kim: love her; Cherise: passionate and always helpful to me. Its just fun to be yourself and have great women around you. I feel very blessed.Sunday, March 29, 2009
Twilight night
After a crazy busy week of late nights to finish stuff for baseball, constant emails, collecting baseball paperwork, practices, preparing for pack meeting and Nickolas root canal, Yes you read right. They had to knock her out today(Friday) to give her a baby root canal but she did awesome and impressed everyone at the office as usual. Anyway after all that I was ready for a relaxing night with friends. I had girls over to watch "Twilight." Every one was such a good sport about bringing their high school prom pictures and we shared stories, reminisced about high school (you had to be here to know what was talked about sorry) and took twilight quizzes. Oh to be 17 again!! I loved it and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. L to R: Kristy, love her and her great attitude and fun stories, great help at preschool; Lacey: my own personal masage women, call her if you need one she is awesome, always has something nice to say; Brandi: keeps me scrapbook motivated, laid back and a great friend; Christiannie: my crazy brazilian who can always make me smile and enjoys life, Melody: my great neighbor who I depend on lots and is there for me, Kandy: an awesome lady who i work with for scouting and puts up with my fly by the seat of my pants attitude; Kim: love her; Cherise: passionate and always helpful to me. Its just fun to be yourself and have great women around you. I feel very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...Twilight, I LOVE IT! LOL
ReplyDeleteAhh... I never read the books, but I saw the movie the other day. It would have been a lot more fun with a bunch of girls than my husband who kept asking things like-- I wonder what will happen if the vampire gets her pregnant?!?
ReplyDelete