My sweet Con, Lately we have been going through some interesting phase where there are a lot of fibs being told and Con pretty much has memorized the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. Here is the lastest "event." The day after getting a hair cut, I noticed this.....(see above). I asked "who cut your hair," "No one cut my hair," he said. We proceed to look in the mirror and take pictures to show him what I mean. "My hair is not cut," "I don't know what your talking about," was all he could say. It wasn't until the next day in the car after school that he says out of the blue, "I'm sorry mom for cutting my hair." What!!!? This boy loves to argue anything, even the facts. We just keep thinking that maybe he will make a great lawyer someday.
Boy do I love that boy! I can totally see lawyer all the way.
ReplyDelete