
The kids wanted a pet they could hold and love and I had rats growing up so I was all over that idea, Darin, however was not. Until he came home one day with the gun I told him not to buy, then we compromised and the kids got their rats. I love compromise. It works well for us. Anyway Conner had done really well at school and he was also star student so his teacher told him he could bring in the rats to share with the class so Nickola and I took them down last Friday. Nickola enjoyed carring them everywhere and showing everyone. Conner loved sharing them in class and everyone seemed to get a kick out of it. These two are my animal lovers, they love all kinds. Conner is holding Sally and Nickola is holding Ally. We will see how many animals they accumulate as the years go by.
You're so funny! I'm not sure I could have a rat as a pet, but you go girl!
ReplyDeleteRats scare me only because our hamster bit me 3 times growing up. So I have been terrified of rodents ever since. But before that I loved them. Nickola looks so happy and content holding hers...she will be a great mama when she grows up!
ReplyDelete