Monday, January 11, 2010

I may need therapy

I love to vacuum. Dar bought me a vacuum one time for mothers day (which alot of women may frown upon) but I loved it. It is like a guy getting a new tool. Last year I got a killer deal on a Dyson. I spotted just one on clearance at Home Depot and sent my kids to guard it until I could get there and get a closer look. It is one of my favorite things, all the attachments, the suction, the ease of motion (are you salivating yet).
Yesterday I realized I may have an obsession. I glanced over at my neighbor in Relief Society and noticed the "chapel cleaning signup" and instantly my thoughts turned to bringing the Dyson and cleaning all the pews and song book holders and I got giddy. I had to keep trying to focus on the lesson.
Needless to say I can't wait to tackle the chapel on Sat!!

3 comments:

  1. I can attest to this, you couldn't wait to get your hands on that clipboard! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is why your house looks so much better than anyone else's -when you guys come visit make sure you bring that lovely vacuum and show me how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it. As soon as I got a Dyson Ball my feelings were the same. In fact Kira and Andrew love to vacuum also and they fight over who is going to do it. I just bought the under the bed attachment for mine and can't wait to vacuum under my bed.

    ReplyDelete