Saturday, January 9, 2010
New years
When we finally got home to warm ole Mesa we were able to show everyone the fun of the desert. We took the quads out and shot off rockets with the Skabelunds and everyone brought their guns and we all went shooting. My sister loving refers to it as the redneck christmas. It was a great time. I think they shot off around 1900 bullets. That is a lot of ammo. I forgot my camera but you can see some fun pics on my sisters blog (Jade and Tom). We got to have 11 of the 20 grandkids staying here while my siblings stayed in a hotel (how did that happen?) just kidding we loved having them here. Nickola thought everyday was a big sleepover!! We miss everyone already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I saw the pics on Jade's blog. It looks like you guys had a blast! We need to have family reunion. I miss all of you sooo much!
ReplyDelete