Friday, January 15, 2010

Nickola is 5 going on 16

She has been obsessed with her chest. She calls them her moles and wants to know when she will get her moles. Today while at Kohls buying her shoes she was talking to the lady behind us about her granddaughter and the lady said she is turning 6. I told Nic that she will be 6 on her next birthday which she proudly stated, "Yeah and then I'll have boobies". The young male cashier practically busted a gut laughing.
Then on the way home I asked why she told her preschool teacher that chocolate makes her heart feel warm. She explained that the heart on her left loves chocolate but the heart on her right (as she is pointing to each side) hates it. "Wow" I said, "How did you get 2 hearts?" She calmly replied, " Because one was lonely so it got another one."

3 comments:

  1. Oh.my.heck, I am dying laughing over here! You are in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck when she is a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man she is so funny! Miss that girl.

    ReplyDelete