Thursday, January 7, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

We have counted our blessing this holiday and have tried to do for others as much as possible. It breaks my heart to have my neighbors cry over money and other friends tell me of hardships they are having and I wish I could help more. We have drilled into our kids how thankful we are that daddy has a job and we have a house and food. Poor Conner prays every night that we can keep our job and house so maybe we over did it a little but I just want them to realize how much they have. I have resorted to only buying presents on birthdays and Christmas for this reason so some days they think they are so deprived.
This next year we resolve to do more as a family that doesn't include money ie: going to the park instead of the movies or bike riding instead of going out for dinner. We will see how it goes. Good luck to everyone on their new ambitions for the year 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment