Sunday, May 10, 2009

Artistic ability runs in the family



Zackery won first place at his schools arts and academics night. He did this drawing of Anakin. He has always loved to draw and has always been naturally good at it. I have a whole book just of his drawings. Darin is a good artist and so is Grandpa Bailey. The other picture shows the picture of Christ that Grandpa Bailey made for us when we got married. He carved it out of wood and painted it. We love to display it so I am sure many of you have seen it. Zackery and Conner love it when they can sit and draw with grandpa. Paper is something we always have on hand and my kids enjoy making their mark on any piece that they find. I know it doesn't help save trees but what a joy it is to see them develop their skills and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment