Kai as the king and Zackery as the prince
Prince Edward (as they called him) and Cinderella (Ani)
Ani and Nickola as the fairy godmother
Ani and Tessa as the wicked stepmother
I took the kids and went to my brothers house over the memorial weekend to help my mom take care of my brothers kids while they were in Florida. We had a great time Mom and me and 9 kids but of course one of the highlights is the play. Every time our family gets together my niece Hadley writes directs and produces a play for our entrainment. She uses all the cousins and I do have to brag that she does a great job. She is 13 now but even when she was younger we she had a great imagination. This time was the first time my kids had been involved and Zackery may have got the drama bug from this little experience. They put a lot of hard work into it and it was so fun to watch.
That sounds like so much fun! I can't believe how big everyone is. I would have loved to have seen it. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete