It also made me think of all the things my mother has done for me and my family. See once you leave home and get married your mom still continues being your mom. We talk now about my kids and I get advice about how to deal with them. She even gives me examples of when we were growing up. She even likes to mother Darin because he is just like a son to him.
I often laugh when she tells me I need to slow down and give up some of the many things I do on a daily basis only because I learned it from her. She was always busy, planning the school carnivals, making costumes, taking care of us, taking care of everyone around her, babysitting for people; the list goes on and on. I am so thankful every day that I am like her and hope I can share that with some of my children. I love ya mom and Happy Mothers day!
No comments:
Post a Comment