Sunday, May 10, 2009
My Brother
A few weeks ago my brother was awarded "TEACHER OF THE YEAR" for kings county. I am so proud of him but definitely not surprised!! When he first decided to be a teacher, I thought that's great and then when he started teaching junior high it was the perfect fit. He is perfect for that age group...probably because he still acts like that age group!! In his defense though, all my brothers are still young and heart but it sure makes for fun family gatherings. This picture was taken in Utah right before he entered the MTC and I thought he would get a kick out of it. I was his "companion" for a few days because he was set apart before we left CA. Congrats again to you Jeremy. We are proud of you!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment