Monday, July 27, 2009

Brain Fart

What is going on? My brain has taken a vacation lately..... first my kids find my scout shirt in the freezer and then started fighting about whether mom purposely put it there or not and then Sunday I go to get ice cream out of the freezer and had to double take to see the carton of eggs that I had bought the day before?? Guess what, eggs don't freeze well!!!!!!!!
This also reminds me, we had been married about 8 months and I misplaced Darin's wallet. We looked and looked and after a few days decided to cancel everything and get new cards and such. Well a few days later I get a grocery bag out of the fridge with the head of lettuce I had bought for dinner and guess what!! Darin's wallet was in the bag, a little cold but otherwise unharmed. So word of advice.. if you lose something check the cold storage!! (or maybe that's just me)

1 comment:

  1. This happens to me all the time when I'm pregnant. Are you trying to tell us something??!!! Just kiddin'--at least your stuff turns up. Mine just disappears, never to be found again.

    ReplyDelete