Saturday, July 11, 2009
Weekend news
Darin finally decided to go to his reunion up in Washington. He has been thinking about it for 6 months and buys his ticket Thurs night to fly out Friday morning (men and their last minute decisions). Yesterday Randy took Darin to the airport because I had already made plans to help a friend that morning (thanks Randy!) then we were watching another friends child that afternoon so I let each person invite a friend so we had 8 kids in the pool but they did great. I was able to sit outside under the umbrella and read my book. I told Darin all I needed was a cabana boy and I would be set. Afterward I was able to go to my scrapbook workshop with Sheila. I love these!! We did a mega 18 page one and we just talk, relax be silly and enjoy a nice evening with great ladies. So today we are off to a birthday party, baby shower and helping set up for the ward party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You always amaze me with all you do. Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteDo you ever stop? And I don't mean that in a bad way. You are amazing! I wish I had your energy and I am really jealous of your scrapbooking. I have really neglected mine. Man, I wish Matt would have gone to the Arizona school. You and I would have had so much fun together. Miss You!
ReplyDeleteYou sound as busy as me lol. We are doing great and Sean got on with a good company and job of course he is always looking but things are def. looking up for our family so life is great but then again life is always great.
ReplyDelete