
The other day Nick sadly said that she missed Mister E. Now I failed to blog that but last month we found a cockroach and caught it in a jar and she carried it around and named it and even had to take it to mother daughter night at the church. One the way home I told her she was going to have to let it go and she was so sad but decided that he missed his family and needed to go home to them. After she informed the bug of our plan we released him across the street but he kept trying to come back to the house. Love was lost because it wouldn't listen to her and she scooped it up and threw it across the canal. I am sure it is doing fine.
Is this what's going to happen with my little girl since she has two older brothers???? I may freak if she tries to befriend a roach- I'm terrified of the things.
ReplyDeleteOnly you Jena! You have so much patience!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're too nice! I would have explained how disgusting they are and STRONGLY suggested that she allow me to take it outside (and then I'd step on it).
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! She really is the most interesting girl isn't she? Love it!
ReplyDeleteAll I have to say is EWWW! We have plenty of these in SC, so come down for a visit and your dauhter will be in heaven!
ReplyDelete