Wednesday morning I woke up with a horrible stomach bug. I literally laid on the couch all day long. My friend Christianne or Bellas mom (which is what my kids call her) was dropping Bella off and brought lunch for the kids and got them all fed. Kim brought us a new movie since my kids missed the summer movie that morning. The kids were so good. Dar had told them to take care of mommy and they did. Conner swept the floor, Zackery took charge and watched everyone, everyone cleaned up their stuff and got themselves food and drinks. I had to cancel for enrichment that night which i was suppose to help teach a class. I went to bed at 7:30 and work up about the same time this morning. I feel much better, a little weak still but I am able to eat and get around. Thanks for awesome friends!!!
Darin now informs me he may have what I had, lets hope not!!
Yikes. Sure you are not pregnant?
ReplyDeleteOh Jena, I am sorry you were sick. Now, you know if I lived by you are would have come over. I am glad that you have such great friends. I hope you get feeling better.
ReplyDeleteJena I am sorry you were sick. If I was there you could have sent your kids over. I miss you guys and all of our late night chats. I am glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI hate the stomach flu. Glad you got over it quickly and I hope Darin doesn't get it. The olny thing worse than having the stomach flu is your husband having it!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you, but glad that you are feeling better. Nothing worse than stomach flu.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you have been feeling so icky. Being sick is no fun! Get all the way well soon.
ReplyDelete