Friday, January 15, 2010

What a great husband

Last night was our monthly scrapbook class. We haven't had it since Nov and I was looking forward to it all day. I had some scouts come over at 6:00 so they could cut out their derby cars with Darin so i got Nic in bed gathered my stuff and hopped in the car pool. No sooner did we get to Sheilas, Darin calls and says he might need stitches and is probably going to go to urgent care. He sliced his thumb on the band saw (which is a first for him, he rarely gets hurt by his tools). I asked him if he wanted to come and get me (since I didn't have my car) but he just said no stay there he will find someone to come and stay with the kids (our 3 and 2 scouts). He said he looked in the mirror and made sure he wasn't pale or anything because he does not do well with blood!! Brandi was nice enough to call her husband and Chris came over and watched the kids (A big thanks to you for that Chris!). All the urgent cares were closed and so he just came home and bandaged it up and so far it seems okay. He was so sweet to be so tough and let me enjoy my scrapin' night. He just says it was a good learning experience for the boys not to cut toward your body.

1 comment: