Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you believe it has been 16 years

Today marks our 16th wedding anniversary!! Look how young we were...... Dar knows I am not good with the "sappy" stuff so I will just say I am so glad we took this big step together and that we have been best friends every since. I am grateful for the experiences we have had and grown from and that I can trust him with anything. I look forward to the next many years...... and what they will bring. Come what may, babe!!

6 comments:

  1. Aaah, so cute! Happy Anniversary guys, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Wow 16 years, that is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm the sappy one at our house so I'll do the happy cry for you! How cute are you two! It goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! Congrats on 16 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 16 years? You must have gotten married like when you were 12 or something, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how wonderful!! you guys r so awesome.

    ReplyDelete